Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 764 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2646647147547627637647657667748148641264 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Ha ha! Still modifying the center caps. Weather is not good for painting - it's only 50 and raining way too much. I need some warmer weather to finish the center caps - then pictures.
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT
    White Hot w/ Onyx interior, Prem Package, Sport Package, Sunroof

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by travis gore View Post
    Drove my clean ride in the rain today
    Had to do that too. I gave the 8 the BIG clean on Easter. Clay bar, two coats hand wax, engine bay, interior, trunk, all of it. Been sitting in the garage ever since. Had my appointment to have the tires installed and of course it starts raining about 30 seconds after I leave the garage. White Hot is a gorgeous color but it shows every bit of road grime on the rear quarters in particular.
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

Cursed the hail dents I found

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Took her through the touch less last night, I'm dying to give it a good detail but the weather isn't cooperating. Supposed to get 15-20cm of snow this weekend 😕 come on spring it's time for you to come, so this weekend ill spend time polishing up the rims so their ready to go on in a few weeks hopefully
    2009 sport red v6
    -helo rims
    -k&n intake
    -solo axle back
    -Overkill tune

Post Thanks / Like

Parked her for hopefully NOT a long nap.

Good times.

Post Thanks / Like

Jumped the gun with the summers this year.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
    2009 G8 GT SRM - premium w/roof

Post Thanks / Like

Bought it a full Corsa with Kooks connectors with cats last night. Drove 200 miles to do it, but saved 800 bucks over new!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Bought it a full Corsa with Kooks connectors with cats last night. Drove 200 miles to do it, but saved 800 bucks over new!
    The Kooks/Corsa is the setup I have. You're gonna love the sound.

As for me, I washed her today.
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Stripped the Pontiac center caps I bought on eBay down to the metal and installed them on my Camaro 20's
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday had a shop instal my BMR cradle inserts and front FE3's w/ Tein lowering springs. Then went to a fellow G8er's house and we installed some 35w 6000k HID's and CREE LED fogs. Then today, went back to the G8er's house and we installed the rear FE3's and Tein lowering springs.
    Very happy with the HID's, now peeps actually pay attention to the G8 b/c of the bright lights.
    2008 LR GT

Pat G tune, LS7 MAF, RCR P/P/Milled LS3 heads & valve job, ported AirRam Intake / TB & little Lunati cam, Solo cb

Roof & spoiler balck vinyl, 2014 20" Camaros

FE3's w/ Tein lowering springs, BMR rear cradle inserts & BMR F/R sway bars