Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 757 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2576577077477557567577587597678078571257 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Got my catch can in and im collecting correct bracket and vacuum hose to mount it.
    White Hot '09 G8 GT, Prem/Sport, No Roof

Current: Pypes Violators, Magnaflow 12468 "Drone Killer" in midpipe, Spectre CAI, Cortex, UPR Catch Can, VG Sharkfin, LEDs, Smoked Bumper Lenses, Morimoto 4300K HIDs, V6 Tails, Redline Armrest Cover, Rear Aux Cables, Autodim Mirror, Pontiac Trunk Mat

Future: Window Tint, Headers, Cam?

Post Thanks / Like

Got a decent sized chip on the front bumper while out driving today, frustrating! So ordered some touch-up paint/clear/sandpaper. Also changed out the back of the center console for the black trim bits/smokers pack from Crazy Paul.
    2009.1 PBM GT
    Performance:
    Baker Engineering Wrenched and Tuned, BMR, Roto-Fab, Magnaflow, Hankook, DBA, Hawk. Kooks, ATI
    Current Numbers: 399 RWHP, 377 RWTQ
    For Show: Crazy Paul parts, RedlineGoods Holden rear armrest, Maverick Man, Lockwood SS V8 gauge face, VG Shark Fin, Black Cat Custom Triple Gauge Faces, CTS-V's

Post Thanks / Like

Took her to the Autobahn CC track today and ran it on the full circuit! Wow. I'm addicted
    2009 MSM GT
    Roto-fab, OBX, Solo, VMS 1.5 cam, Brembo's, Staggered VMR 710, Eibachs, BMR Sways, TVS2300, AIS meth injection, and RCR tuned

Post Thanks / Like

I took mine out for a few pictures. Here's my favorite shot from today.

P3290008-2.jpg
    2003 Grand Am GT (mildly modded)
    2009 G8 GXP - SOLO Axlebacks and VCM OTR Intake

Post Thanks / Like

Got it up on ramps to pull the wideband sensor and re-calibrate it. Gonna load the latest tune from Pat G and datalog it this weekend. It's due for a bath too, and the weather is gonna be nice this weekend.
    2008 PBM G8GT, TVS1900, Rick Crawford blower cam, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Corsa Cat-back, CHenry Tuned, RotoFab, BP Catch Can, Pedders Lowered Touring Suspension w/ sway bars, CTS-V wheels, Brembos front/rear, in-dash GPS/Bluetooth, de-chromed

Post Thanks / Like

Took her out of hibernation and gave her a quick bath and detail spray. Went to D&D to have a coffee with a couple old friends.
    I get home to these pics being sent from my buddy saying your G8 looks like its alive
    Sorry the pics came out shitty because he filtered them

night curve.JPG

nightcurve.JPG
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Took off the GXP diffuser and used fine bronze wool to clean my Borla exhaust tips from the winter driving, then polished them.
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle09GT View Post
    I have to agree. I'm single dude and I would LOVE a supercharger but I'm putting my Cheddar toward retirement. The next 20 to 25 years is going to go by fast. I'm keeping the 8 anyway - a supercharger will come way one day. I still enjoy one sweet ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    Superchargers are cool, but.....
    Don't let your hobbies get the way of your life. Your wife and daughter are waaaaaay more important!
    I agree.. I was just kidding, someday I might buy one but for now it will be a different house and anything my awesome daughter needs. The Corsa I bought will be probably the last big purchase for the G8 until maybe it needs brakes in a couple years.

They are awesome rides.. I plan on holding strong and keeping it for a long time yet.
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Took her up to the hill country to stretch her legs and flex her muscles a little...I think she had fun...
    '09 SBM G8 GT - GT7 (Sport and Premium packages w/ Sunroof), Lovells Eliminator Super Low Combo, Pedders Street 1, BMR sways...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle09GT View Post
    I have to agree. I'm single dude and I would LOVE a supercharger but I'm putting my Cheddar toward retirement. The next 20 to 25 years is going to go by fast. .
    smart move.even smarter to buy gold and silver
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back