Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1223 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2237231123117312131221122212231224122512331273 ... LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,230 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by travis gore View Post
    Thanks for those comforting words lol. My gauge says 35 psi at idle. The auto zone guy just looks at me and says. You just have to drive it for 20 or 30 miles it will reset.
    Shit - my gauge said 0 psi at idle!! Then 80 psi. Then 0 psi. checked oil. no engine noise -> damn sending unit!

You trust those guys? :-) I shouldn't be a farm sphincter to them - they are good guys just doing their job.
    What viscosity oil you running?
    2009 G8 GT
    628.5 RWHP on gasoline​ ---> ARH Long Tubes 1 7/8" & full exhaust / Magnaflow Mid Muffler / Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers / Magnuson 1.9 / Overdrive "non-cog" pulley system / Ported blower base / 2.70" Pulley / LS3 rockers with Trunion upgrade / Trick Flow x255 cylinder heads / 8-Rib Pulley system / Innovator West 10% Balancer / DOD Delete / Lunati Lifters / Custom CTS-V Patrick G Cam Grind / Wiseco Forged Rods & Pistons / Injector Dynamics 85lbs / 4.25" Air Intake Tube / 102mm TB & MAF Tube / 102mm TPIS Throttle Body / LS7 MAF Card / ZL1 Fuel Pump / JMS Fuel Pump Booster / VaporWorx Controller / B&M Tranny Cooler with fan / Circle-D Heavy Duty Rebuild & 265mm triple Disc Billet Converter / Camaro Tranny Pan/ Eibach Lowering Springs / BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars, LCA's, Control Arms / DBA 4000xs Rotors / Hawks Ceramic Pads

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Have to ask, for the oil pressure sensor - cleaning the screen out that is under the sensor port?

If really concerned, can get a tee and throw in a mechanical gauge.
    Last edited by jcmGT; 07-07-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hflores3 View Post
    Shit - my gauge said 0 psi at idle!! Then 80 psi. Then 0 psi. checked oil. no engine noise -> damn sending unit!

You trust those guys? :-) I shouldn't be a farm sphincter to them - they are good guys just doing their job.
    What viscosity oil you running?
    Mobile 1 5w-30
    No I don't trust them but the code reader don't lie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Default What did you do to your G8 today?

Quote Originally Posted by jcmGT View Post
    Have to ask, for the oil pressure sensor - cleaning the screen out that is under the sensor port?

If really concerned, can get a tee and throw in a mechanical gauge.
    I did not clean the screen,but with only 5k on the engine I doubt that is it. I will check it though.
    I have a mechanical gauge already on it. With that same fitting.
    I am not to worried about it. The problem is I need an emission test to get Arizona plates. They check obd2 for codes.

Last edited by travis gore; 07-07-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

P0521 oil pressure sending unit.
    Replaced this morning still have the same code.....fun fun

Did you reset the code?
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Did you reset the code?
    I have no way of resetting the code. I could unhook the battery I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

While driving yesterday I saw my 3rd G8 in the Phoenix area. They actually honked and waved.

Post Thanks / Like

While driving yesterday I saw my 3rd G8 in the Phoenix area. They actually honked and waved.

That's just plain nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STL_G8GT View Post
    That's just plain nice.
    It's funny because I am the one who usually waves,most never wave back.
    Unhooked the battery for about 10 minutes. Started the car no check engine light and 38 lbs of pressure. I will go for a drive later and see if it stays off.
    May head up to Scottsdale Pavilions tonight

Post Thanks / Like

Installed a Rick Crawford Racing intake and throttle body. Along with a Mighty Mouse catch can.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    09 White GT Sport/Premium/Moon roof, Sirius Radio, tinted, VG Shark Fin, GXP diffuser and Camaro wheels still sitting in a box.
    Ceramic coated ARH 1 7/8" LT with HFCs and Solo Axle backs, Vararam intake, HSRK, Reckart 90mm maf housing and updated LS3 maf, homemade catch can, and Tuned by Master Patrick Guerra on Kurt's dyno in Victoria TX. I use 93 octane, Mobil 1 synthetic, and Prolong additive.
    Current power numbers as Sept 3, 2012 - 391HP/395LBS
    No new qtr mile times as of yet.
    Previous Best 13.175 @ 103mph - Dallas Raceway with Home made oil catch can, Vararam intake, HSRK, X-pipe, HP Tuners (Intense Tune)