Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Headlight rear cover part number?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headlight rear cover part number?

I am installing a HID kit and I would like to get extra rear covers for the lights in case I would like to return to stock if there is a problem. The dealer part number they gave me was 92193037 and the covers are to small. Does any one have the correct part number?

Post Thanks / Like

Greg at Pace Performance got back to me and says that is the correct part number. I ordered the cover and it came in the Genuine GM package with that part number on it. We all know that the bulbs are H11 not H7 but the package has the words H/L D/Cover H7 listed in the corner of it. Also it says it is from Holden. The low and high beam bulb covers look the same but different part numbers.The part number for the high beam is 92193038 .The only thing I can think of is to order the high beam cover and see if that fits or maybe a car that has H11 bulbs and try that cover. I wonder if the GTO covers would fit?

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the dealer and they are reordering the covers plus the high beam cover to see if they fit. The picture they have makes it look like the low and high covers are different. The highs look like the correct ones, will see later in the week when they come in.

Post Thanks / Like

The dust covers came in today and the high beam cap part number 92193038 is the correct one that also fits the low beam.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for chasing this down for us and letting us know.
    2008 MGM G8 GT - #615 of 888 - Premium/Sport - 12.6 @ 111 on stock tires

SHOW - Chromed Stock 19" Wheels - Color Matched Splash Guards - Debadged - G8 Tail Lights - GXP Diffuser - Painted Calipers - Red S/S Engine Bolt Kit - Under Hood Lights - too much Zaino
    GO - ARH Long Tube Headers / Midpipes - Billet Catch Can - BMR Front / Rear Swaybars - Camaro 3.45 diff - Custom non-DOD Cam and Valvetrain - Homegrown PCM / TCM Tuning - K&N Filter - Pedders 'Fruit' Suspension - Red Yella Terra Intake - Stealth Airbox
    ALSO - DashHawk 5.1 - Full Slide Passenger Seat - Infinity / Kicker / MTX Audio - LED Interior /Glovebox / Console Lights - Rear Remote Trunk Release

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for the good advice guys