Post Thanks / Like

Default 2008 GT Sport/Premium, Holly Springs, NC

2008 Pontiac G8 GT Sport, Premium
    VIN: 6G2EC57Y18L151209
    Mileage: ~66,700
    Title: Clear, In Hand
    Price: $16,000
    Detailed Photos: HERE

I am the second owner of this car. I purchased it in January of 2015 with roughly 29k miles. I purchased this car because I needed a 4 door after my son was born and didn’t want to give up driving a muscle car. I’ve kept full service records since I’ve owned the car and will provide those to the buyer. Oil changed every 5,000 miles with Mobil1 full synthetic and Mobil1 filter. Car paint is in great shape, I have waxed the car twice a year since owning it and do my best to keep it spotless. It does have some rock chips on the front of the car due to it being my daily driver. Interior is in great shape, there is a bit of wear on the driver’s seat bolster, but otherwise in great shape. I will really miss this car and think that the upgrades I’ve done are all things that GM should have done originally on the car. Non smoker, car was garage kept at least half of the time (when projects aren’t kicking our cars out of the garage). See below for mods and service history. Car makes right at 370 RWHP and 380 RWTQ. Please email or PM me for more information.

Drivetrain/Chassis: 6.0 L76 V8, 6 Spd. Automatic
    Mods/Service History: DOD delete kit, comp custom cam (very driveable street cam), K&N drop in filter, dyno tune all done by RPM motorsports in February 2015. Caprice PPV struts and whiteline bushings installed July 2016. Replaced all 4 brake pads with AC Delco professional pads, Centric rotors, and russell stainless brake lines in June 2017. Rear main seal, front seal, and harmonic balancer replaced, along with upgraded Camaro deep transmission pan and wide mouth filter installed 9/26/17 by Blazing High Performance. Exhaust setup is factory manifolds and cats, mid muffler delete X Pipe, and modified stock axle back.

Interior: Black leather, heated seats, sport and premium packages.
    Mods: Camaro/SS paddle shifters, 2009.5 radio with auto switching back up camera, VIM lockout override, Homelink installed in visor, factory XM satellite radio, factory bluetooth, and auto dimming rear view mirror. Will include factory floor mats as well as weathertech digital-fit floor liners. Center console armrest cover upgraded with redlinegoods leather with perforated center section.

Exterior: Magnetic Grey Metallic
    Mods/Service History: 2015 Camaro OEM midnight silver staggered wheels, 20x8 front, 20x9 rears. General G Max AS-03 tires all around (245/35/20 and 275/30/20). VG sharkfin antenna. All badges shaved, front badge holes filled and painted professionally. Windows tinted 35%. Black lower window moulding and V6 taillights.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ford_convert; 10-28-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    Dad Car, 2008 MGM G8 GT Premium, Sport
    Go Fast Goodies: DOD Delete, Comp Cam 219 223 .606 .610 118, 370 rwhp, 380 rwtq

Pointless Mods: Paddle Shifters, Black Window Trim, Partially Debadged, Homelink Module In Visor, Dimming Mirror

Post Thanks / Like

Price lowered to $16k!

Pointless Mods: Paddle Shifters, Black Window Trim, Partially Debadged, Homelink Module In Visor, Dimming Mirror

Post Thanks / Like

Sold.