Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Wrecked Supercharged G8 GT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wrecked Supercharged G8 GT

Looks like someone lost their project car, was wondering if anyone on here knew who it was. Looks like someone spent a good amount of time and money building this one. I'm always browsing Copart looking to see what's up there and came across this supercharged G8 GT: https://www.copart.com/lot/36980487

If someone really lost that after only 3,000 miles, that must of been a horrible feeling!
    Last edited by teesee150; 08-11-2017 at 05:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree - if you're interested in that car, I'd stop sharing the link and you'll probably get it cheaper. After you buy it, then say what you got and how many miles were on it after the supercharger swap ;-)
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STL_G8GT View Post
    I agree - if you're interested in that car, I'd stop sharing the link and you'll probably get it cheaper. After you buy it, then say what you got and how many miles were on it after the supercharger swap ;-)
    I've already got a LSA supercharger on mine otherwise I would definitely be interested in this car.

Post Thanks / Like

I did notice that for all the mods the guy did (including line loc) that he didn't upgrade the brakes on that one... hope that's not what led to the wreck, but I wouldn't bet against it!
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader