Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: GM Accessory Floor Mat Set

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default GM Accessory Floor Mat Set

I have a buddy looking for the GM accessory floor mat set.

The GM / Pontiac mats only, used or new must be nice.

Thanks
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)

Post Thanks / Like

Seems all the factory options are discontinued. I recently looked up the ones for the caprice and they listed them as fitting caprice 11-13 and G8. Hard to believe as I thought the footwells in the rear were about 4 inches longer on the caprice. But maybe a little trimming would get them to work. The attachment points in the front should be in the same area and the fronts should fit no issues.

GM part number 92225156 About $150 from most dealers.

These would be plain black, no logos.

If he gets them post up some pics of the rear, curios how they fit.

EDIT: Think I was wrong above. The Caprice and G8 Use the same drawing in the parts database but have different part numbers for their mats so the caprice ones will be a bit long in the rear. I know many carpet stores sew those edgings onto ends of carpets, wonder if they could with a rubber backed mat after you trim it to fit.
    Last edited by smwalker; 08-10-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

This would be G8 only

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

Still looking

Post Thanks / Like

Let me see what I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LR 09 GT Sport/Premium Onyx/Red

In: Sunroof, V1/blendmount, Weathertech, Holden console lid, autodim, VIM, Nuvi 765t, Red Shifter & Wheel, Polk ,Kicker, backup cam, BT, Homelink

Out: HSV GTS 20", Rebadged, GXP Diffuser, 35w 5000k HID, Sharkfin, LED's in progress

Performance: TVS 2300, Livernois 2C, DOD Delete, BAP, Rotofab, Kooks, Corsa, HSRK, 3.27 Rear245/285 Pilot Super Sport, King/Monroe, BMR sways, SFC's, & Tunnel Brace, Spohn rear arms, Pedders bushings, '11 CTS-V Brakes, SS lines

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I happen to have bought two sets of 92213585 Floor Mats, Carpet Front and Rear Set, Black w/ V-Crest Logo last year before they went out of stock. I'm willing to sell the extra set for $80 plus shipping but will need to make a box for them.

Something to note is that they are a slight lighter shade of onyx than the interior. I am using one set on the car now.

Here's the set I'm using.

Last edited by Executor999; 10-15-2017 at 07:20 AM.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned and Wrenched by Rick Crawford Racing (RCR)

1" American Racing Headers | AC Delco ceramic pads | BMR adj. rear lower control arms, adj. toe rods, sub frame connectors, trailing arms and tunnel brace | Centric premium rotors | Falken ZE950 all season tires | GForce Engineering 750hp axles | GM Camaro 3.27 rear differential, Camaro trans pan, GXP FE3 shocks/struts and GXP trans cooler | Holden engine covers, onyx interior door handles, onyx exterior and interior trim, solid color exterior door handles and VE sports steering wheel | Landspeed Development stage II cylinder heads | Moog sway bar end links | Norris Motorsports catch can | Pedders rear camber/toe kit and poly bushings | RCR LS3 416 stroker engine, Lunati 223/237 .615/.601 113 +1 cam, intake and throttle body | Rotofab 102mm CAI and radiator cover | Russell SS brake lines | SuperPro front control arms

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

One set allocated, now I kind of want another set for myself!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a set that have been stored since the first year I had the car. I imagine they have no wear on them. I just have t get them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LR 09 GT Sport/Premium Onyx/Red

In: Sunroof, V1/blendmount, Weathertech, Holden console lid, autodim, VIM, Nuvi 765t, Red Shifter & Wheel, Polk ,Kicker, backup cam, BT, Homelink

Out: HSV GTS 20", Rebadged, GXP Diffuser, 35w 5000k HID, Sharkfin, LED's in progress

Performance: TVS 2300, Livernois 2C, DOD Delete, BAP, Rotofab, Kooks, Corsa, HSRK, 3.27 Rear245/285 Pilot Super Sport, King/Monroe, BMR sways, SFC's, & Tunnel Brace, Spohn rear arms, Pedders bushings, '11 CTS-V Brakes, SS lines