Quote Originally Posted by TonyKarter View Post
Now that is funny! The electrician is finishing up the wiring of my shop this week. A total of 36 4-foot T5 tubes, 4100K lights in 1600 square feet. Together they put out beams of light through the skylights into the night sky like a Batman summons. 4100K is the key, the correct gradient if you do this. 5000K is too blue, 3000K is too yellow. 4100K is the white light you strive for. Having no previous experience with the T5 bulbs I did not know and did not allow for how much more light the T5 bulbs put out over the T8s. Because of this, suffice it to say that I over-service factored this job by at least a 2, probably closer to a 3. Thank God I can turn half of them off if I want. I can now work after hours, and before dawn during the hot, humid summer months. It is not so bright that I can see down into my cylinder bores through the spark plug holes, but I can see the threads inside the holes without a shop light! Took 61 years to get here. Do not wait as long as I did.

Time is almost at hand to tear into the G8. I'll post up some pics when he is done.
Funny! I'm having 220 run into my garage to run my hoist I'm having installed on the 22nd., and am going to have the electrician quote me installing LED lighting in the garage. I already have the mini-split so AC and Heat are done! I also have to have the garage door re-tracked so it goes up and against the ceiling as well. It's snow balling! IT ALWAYS DOES!!!