Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Service at Circle-D Transmission

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Service at Circle-D Transmission

Holy cow! What great service this place provides!

I had my 6L80 rebuilt with heavy duty parts and a triple-disc billet converter last year. My car is supercharged so my poor stock tranny "fought valiantly" to survive - before sacrificing its life!

Anyway, I drove it for some time and went back because of the shifting seemed a bit rough "in and out of lockup." Turns out "I was the symptom!" :-)

As this was my first experience with a triple disc converter - and they "do" have some nuances - what I was experiencing was normal. However, they took the car and the owner spent considerable time tuning it to address my concern. It is much better now.

Circle D was patient, educational, and retuned it to my liking! They responded to "EVERY" email within 24 hours. They returned "EVERY" phone call the same day. They answered "EVERY" one of my questions.

Now then ... when a shop gives you a great technical product THEN backs it with STERLING customer service and a firm stance on their support .... you have a WINNER!!

I'm telling you guys .... this IS the place. As word of mouth (and keyboard) are ways to find good shops ..... I'm simply sharing.

I should be charging them for being a darn near spokesperson!!
    Last edited by hflores3; 04-12-2017 at 04:13 AM. Reason: corrections
    2009 G8 GT
    628.5 RWHP on gasoline​ ---> ARH Long Tubes 1 7/8" & full exhaust / Magnaflow Mid Muffler / Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers / Magnuson 1.9 / Overdrive "non-cog" pulley system / Ported blower base / 2.70" Pulley / LS3 rockers with Trunion upgrade / Trick Flow x255 cylinder heads / 8-Rib Pulley system / Innovator West 10% Balancer / DOD Delete / Lunati Lifters / Custom CTS-V Patrick G Cam Grind / Wiseco Forged Rods & Pistons / Injector Dynamics 85lbs / 4.25" Air Intake Tube / 102mm TB & MAF Tube / 102mm TPIS Throttle Body / LS7 MAF Card / ZL1 Fuel Pump / JMS Fuel Pump Booster / VaporWorx Controller / B&M Tranny Cooler with fan / Circle-D Heavy Duty Rebuild & 265mm triple Disc Billet Converter / Camaro Tranny Pan/ Eibach Lowering Springs / BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars, LCA's, Control Arms / DBA 4000xs Rotors / Hawks Ceramic Pads

2. Likes -Ray- liked this post