Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercharger HX and intercooler trunk water tank

Post Thanks / Like

Been running one for a while it works great

Texas speed 408 stroker,Lingenfelter ls3 ported heads,tv1900,2.8 pulley,kooks header header back,custom axel back, squash double pump upgrade, e85 tein lowering , demon 8 triple pod, brembo brakes ,brm sway bar, bmr toe rod , bmr end link, spohn trailing arms, tein springs,tsw nurburgring rims. Icebox. Old numbers on stock engine 650/620 with 3.0 pulley

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wastedrubber View Post
    Nice, I'm planning on doing this as my high IAT's are causing my computer to pull about 4 degrees timing at the top of the track. Planning on getting one of those wheel well tanks, noticed a lot of them have a Rule bilge pump and i've heard bad things about them for street use, but also have a tough time justifying the cost of a EMP pump. Meant to do all this over the winter and redo my intake as well but spring got here fast...
    I couldn't drop the 400 on the EMP pump either, the 13/14 GT500 pump was about $275

my intake is also being redone as we speak, full 4" with card style MAF
    just need to get it welded up now

on a sidenote im running the same cam as you wasted

Last edited by Maxspeed96ct; 04-01-2017 at 10:03 AM.

3. Likes wastedrubber liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think i'm using a Lightning/Terminator pump right now but its a pretty small circuit, I guess i'll find out if it's enough to feed from the trunk...

I'm very happy with the cam. It works great with the stock stall and it's put up some great numbers for me, with the assist from boost.
    LS3 - Livernois 1C cam - Joker ported LSA - Vaporworx - e85 - 2.55 upper / stock lower

PB: 1.63 60' 10.51@133

5. Likes lVloses liked this post