Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Fuel line length

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fuel line length

How much line is needed to get from the pump to the rail? I need to upgrade to -8.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ported TVS1900 OD cogs 10.5psi | ID850 | Vaporworx CTS-V 1:1 | COMP 219/233 .606"/.605" 113+1 | Ported TB | Pacesetter 1 3/4 LT | Solo Mach X3

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 17 feet and have a little over 5 feet left over. I followed the stock fuel line. If anyone cares.
    Ported TVS1900 OD cogs 10.5psi | ID850 | Vaporworx CTS-V 1:1 | COMP 219/233 .606"/.605" 113+1 | Ported TB | Pacesetter 1 3/4 LT | Solo Mach X3

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niemer View Post
    I ordered 17 feet and have a little over 5 feet left over. I followed the stock fuel line. If anyone cares.
    Thank you for adding this info. Big help for the next guy!
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Only problem is this board has become Unorganized. The search sucks to find info like this. The monitors should have created an info list by category and added in there little but useful tips and common questions.
    A sticky in a section would be great. But if you search the site with Google you can find it pretty quick.
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Niemer,

So you have the line from the pump to the engine bay? I have a question out right now on how far to run from the pump to the main metal line near the gas tank. Would you know this distance?

Quote Originally Posted by Niemer View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mooredata View Post
    Hello Niemer,

So you have the line from the pump to the engine bay? I have a question out right now on how far to run from the pump to the main metal line near the gas tank. Would you know this distance?
    It's approx 2.5feet/30inches

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

thank you