Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Windshield washer fluid lines/tubes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Windshield washer fluid lines/tubes

The windshield washer fluid lines, there is a soft rubber hose from the pump to right near the right strut tower, from there it has a fitting that slips onto a hard shitty brittle plastic line (approx 1/8" diameter, very small) that runs along the top of the engine compartment under the cowl pieces, it connects to a tee and feeds the two squirters where they are mounted onto the actual cowl piece.
    I broke the end of the hard shitty brittle plastic line and while working with it to replace it (got it replaced up under the cowl with a bit longer rubber hose), cracked it elsewhere when it got pinched between layers of the cowl.
    Is any of it replaceable/available?

The usual GM parts sites show it on the illustrations but no p/n listed.
    Item #6 below, contains this line, plus the tee that is immediately underneath the RH squirter location on the cowl, and more hard shitty brittle plastic line to go to the next squirter
    http://www.tonkinonlineparts.com/ima...14HE10A505.JPG

Does this separate from the tee, if anyone has been through this before?

I've tried removing more of the line but the cowling in the way, and the clips won't give, and I can't find those available anywhere either. I'm sure they're made of the same hard shitty brittle plastic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DJ_57; 06-02-2015 at 01:36 PM.
    SOLD - thanks for the GRRRR8 times here!
    2008 GT PBM onyx/red CLOTH
    No roof, no premium, no sport
    08/28/2012 - 03/11/2019

Matched 18" GT spare and tool kit | Trunk liner | Tints 35% fronts/5% strip/5% rears | CHMSL flasher | Autodim mirror | WAMS Ataris | Costar Bluestar | red leather shift knob | Cortex | Mobil1 & PF63 | improved stock intake | UPR catch can | PS res relocate | HSRK | 6L80E deep pan/filter/Lokar dipstick | Heater hose mod | Sunroof console | Full GXP mid/AB

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, you're good...must have looked it up a different way because I couldn't see it whether I looked for a G8, Caprice, or a new SS...

Does anyone know how it separates from the two fittings on the top side of the cowl?
    SOLD - thanks for the GRRRR8 times here!
    2008 GT PBM onyx/red CLOTH
    No roof, no premium, no sport
    08/28/2012 - 03/11/2019

Matched 18" GT spare and tool kit | Trunk liner | Tints 35% fronts/5% strip/5% rears | CHMSL flasher | Autodim mirror | WAMS Ataris | Costar Bluestar | red leather shift knob | Cortex | Mobil1 & PF63 | improved stock intake | UPR catch can | PS res relocate | HSRK | 6L80E deep pan/filter/Lokar dipstick | Heater hose mod | Sunroof console | Full GXP mid/AB