Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seat Brackets

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Seat Brackets

Since there is some interest in these, I am going to do a small production run. The brackets are made of steel and weigh about 3 pounds per seat. I am having the front tabs laser cut since those are the most painful to create. The brackets are welded together. To use these the seat you attach must have holes or slots that are 15 3/4 to 16 3/4 wide from rail to rail. I used the NRG FRP-300 seat which is the large size. They also sell a medium and small size. If you want to use another type of seat you will need to verify the correct width. Some sort of adapter plate could be created if necessary if you have some odd seat. After they are welded the brackets will be test fit and adjusted in my car to make sure they fit and are parallel. Since I do not know what seat you are going to use them in or where you want them placed they will not have the holes drilled in them to mount the seat. Those are easy enough for you to add if you have a drill. They will also be supplied unpainted for this reason. If you use just these brackets the seat will not be adjustable once installed. It should be relatively easy to incorporate a universal slider like the NRG SBR-001 between the bracket and seat.

Cost will be around $100 for a set of 4 brackets delivered to your door. You can also get a single set for one seat for $60. Final price will be set after I figure out how much the welding will cost. The price should not change too much.

If you are interested in additional services such as getting them to work with the seats you want, or incorporating the sliders, we can discuss. Please be aware that shipping seats with brackets installed will probably not be cheap.

Any questions?

If you want a set, please reply to this thread so I know how many to build.

Mods, I will work out something for the board once I figure out if this thing will fly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Im in for a set of 4 brackets. Driver and passenger of the same seat you are using.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in for a set aswell for passenger and driver seats.

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in

2009.1 PSM GT Sport/Premium Package.
    OBX 1 7/8", 3" to 2.5" X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HIDS, VCM OTR
    Rick C Intake and Throttle Body, MM Carbon Fiber Hood, 19x9.5 TSW Nurburgring, Pat G Tuned

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested in driver and passenger brackets
    I was looking into the Corbeau A4 race seats . not for sure yet. How are those seats you installed?
    Jon
    2008 NA G8 GT

1/4 mile = 10.93 @ 123
    60' = 1.47
    DA = 500

Naturally Aspirated-230/242 Cam-.030 Milled Heads-Valve Job-New Era Performance ECM/TCM tune-New Era Performance Ported Throttle Body-Vararam CAI-Rick Crawford Modified Intake Manifold-VMS HSRK-UD Pulley-MSD Plugs-4" MAF-Ram Air Plate-Circle D Triple Disk 4000-4200 245mm Converter-3.45 gears-1 7/8 American Racing Headers-Magnaflow mid muffler-SLP Lowering Springs in Rear-M&H Skinnies-Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 295/45/17-Dark Star Rims

- ARANGO AUTOMOTIVE & TOWING SERVICES, WEBSTER NY

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Measurements for NRG seats
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

In for left and right.

We have not found a way to turn off the airbag light yet right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blown by Jessika
    Tuned by Pat G
    "Stock" MGM G8

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The resistor value is known, but there is something else that needs to be figured out since the light still stays on.

9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to leave this open until June 7 and then order the materials.

9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Measurements for NRG seats
    Do you have the chart for the reclining seats?
    2008 NA G8 GT

1/4 mile = 10.93 @ 123
    60' = 1.47
    DA = 500

Naturally Aspirated-230/242 Cam-.030 Milled Heads-Valve Job-New Era Performance ECM/TCM tune-New Era Performance Ported Throttle Body-Vararam CAI-Rick Crawford Modified Intake Manifold-VMS HSRK-UD Pulley-MSD Plugs-4" MAF-Ram Air Plate-Circle D Triple Disk 4000-4200 245mm Converter-3.45 gears-1 7/8 American Racing Headers-Magnaflow mid muffler-SLP Lowering Springs in Rear-M&H Skinnies-Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 295/45/17-Dark Star Rims

- ARANGO AUTOMOTIVE & TOWING SERVICES, WEBSTER NY