Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: aussie1378

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking aussie1378

No "issues" just a question or 2 Most of the "last posts / threads" look pretty old Are the dates on these accurate? I am definitely a novice re: this type of "forum" site how long do posts take to "post" Could someone send me a "primer" on how to use the site / ask questions etc. ? I've been entering "threads" on the introduction spot should I continue on that area or switch to another one ? (?) Excuse my ignorance please

Post Thanks / Like

There are some areas of the forum that don't see as much activity as others. Any dates you see should be correct. A couple ways to browse the most recent threads is to click on the "New Posts" link which will give you all threads with activity since you last logged in, or click on "Today's Posts" under the "Quick Links" menu, which will give you all posts with activity from the last 24 hrs. These threads won't be sorted by subject, but rather by time.

If you have questions, the first step should be to try searching. Chances are someone else has had a similar question at some point and the information is already somewhere on the forum. If you can't find what you need, start a thread in whatever sub-forum section best fits. Any posts you make should appear as soon as you click the submit button.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

3. Thanks aussie1378 thanked for this post