Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Tennessee/Kentucky LSX owners group

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tennessee/Kentucky LSX owners group

We were thinking about having another cookout down at Cheatham Dam so the guys who couldn't make it last time can come out. Meet up at Lowe's parking lot on Wilma Rudolph at 4:30 cruise out around 4:45. Let me know if ya'll are interested and we will get the food situation figured out! hope to see ya'll there.

I cut and pasted the description. We have a small group of people in LS cars such as Camaro, Trans Am, GTO, and a couple G8's. We try to have a sort of meet up the second Saturday of the month. A couple months ago we did a cook out at the Cheatham Dam and had a good turn out so we are doing it again. There will be people meeting up at the Lowe's in Clarksville,Tn to do a cruise down to the dam, and there is a few of us who are just meeting up at the dam. The address to the dam is 1798 Cheatham Dam Rd, Ashland City, Tennessee 37015. If you are interested in coming you can let me know here or you can join our Facebook group. Tennessee/Kentucky LSX Owners Group and sign up from there.

Post Thanks / Like

just a friendly bump this is still on for tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I would have seen this
    08 MGM GT
    black/red heated seats, roof

Go:Vararam, Kooks Lt's, non-catted connectors, Corsa catback, Pat G tune, ported tb and intake,
    Landspeed stage 2 heads, Pat G spec cam 224/228 629/629 112 LSA +2
    Show: 20% tint, debadged except for arrows, GXP rear diffuser, FireHawk paint scheme, VMR 710's in Matte Black

Post Thanks / Like

There will be a few of us going to bowling green cars and coffee on the 27th if your are interested. I don't know if we will be doing another cookout anytime soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok sounds like fun.
    08 MGM GT
    black/red heated seats, roof

Go:Vararam, Kooks Lt's, non-catted connectors, Corsa catback, Pat G tune, ported tb and intake,
    Landspeed stage 2 heads, Pat G spec cam 224/228 629/629 112 LSA +2
    Show: 20% tint, debadged except for arrows, GXP rear diffuser, FireHawk paint scheme, VMR 710's in Matte Black

Post Thanks / Like

As i get more information ill post

7. Likes g8gtJohn liked this post