Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Solo mach unbalanced catback

Post Thanks / Like

Default Solo mach unbalanced catback

I know there's a lot of reviews for this exhaust but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents. I just installed the exhaust last night, it only took 3 hours and all I had was 2 jack stands to help me get under it. It's a really easy install taking off the rusty stock exhaust was the hard part. The exhaust sounds grrrr8 and the j pipes work real well. I took it on I-20 and let AFM kick in and it was still quiet inside even though a lot of review said it would not get rid of it, it did for me would definently recommend this exhaust.
    2008 IOM G8 GT
    Mods: Solo catback, Rotofab intake ESM 004 wheels

Post Thanks / Like

Solo catbacks are very nice for the money spent.

I have solo mach. I never studied the difference between, mach, mach balance and unbalanced though.

with DougThorley headers and Solo Mach, people used to flag me down and congratulate me on the incredible sound.

Jeff is great too. Very nice and accommodating.
    MGM '09 G8 GT, RCR tuned, RCR cam (223/231 .625/.622 111+0 ), PRC 250CC heads 65cc chambers, RCR "ram air" intake, & ported TB; Spectre 102mm MAF/LS7 card, HSRK, DT headers, Vararam with RCR type air wedge, Solo Mach CB, 3.45 gears & Yank 3200SS stall

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely I loved my Mach Shorty on my G8. Jeff is easily one of the greatest guys I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Hands down best ever customer service.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT