Site Sponsors & Vendors

View Poll Results: Who will be first in the 9s?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan (Daniel Linnett)

15 38.46%
  • Chuck (gr8lover)

4 10.26%
  • Tom (wreckwriter)

16 41.03%
  • Someone else

4 10.26%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will post the first 9 second G8 ET?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TonyKarter View Post
    I'd like to see all three of you go heads up on that four lane strip. That would be stellar. How could we set it up?
    that WOULD be cool. We'd need another fast guy to fill it up. Sky or Rick maybe?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desertg8 View Post
    I picked Daniel. He is always replacing something. And he gets it done fast. Wreck, you will do it also. Dang, you guys are flying. I am hoping to get my first uncorrected 11 tomorrow night.
    If i get my tvs2300 sold then I will be ready to run in early January. In all honesty if I sold the TVS today I would just wait on shipping time for a new kit. So One week down time as I would mount Turbo kit in a weekend and have it tuned next week and at the track that weekend lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    that WOULD be cool. We'd need another fast guy to fill it up. Sky or Rick maybe?
    we know that my nitrous wouldnt work on that pass. I am still pissed the only run we got into together my spray didnt hit. Would have been cool to see 10.07 vs 10.30 that day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Linnett View Post
    I am not going to spray on the TVS anymore after breaking the Carbon Jack Shaft TWICE>>>>>>Magnuson said they will not warranty anymore. If I wanted the 9 Second pass I could get it SUNDAY but I am not taking that risk since it is my DD. Now with that being said due to my climate I will be the first to get a crack at it with my new setup. That is if anyone buys my TVS2300 and I put on eaither TT or F1 Procharger.

My Vote is Tom because it is his toy (not DD) and he is ready to go whenever a track is open. His only risk is his motor.
    Thats why I voted Tom
    Retiring as the undefeated Cam only Record Holder 11.454@120

Come and get the title bitches it's up for grabs

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not ready to go though. I will be come Spring but not going to push it again til I get the TH400 in.

Post Thanks / Like

this is gonna a awesome turn out!!!
    2009 Hot White G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium
    Show: Tint 25%-F 15%-R, Billet grill inserts, rockford fosgate audio, gxp diffuser, eibach pro springs,

Go: Kooks 1 7/8 LT w/catted x-pipe, SLP loudmouf Axle Backs, BMR subframe connectors, bmr tunnel trace, BMR trailing arms w/ bushings, BMR adjustable toe rods, BMR adjustable control arms, billet prototype catchcan, Yanks 3200 stall, L92 Stage 2 heads, thunderracing custom cam 223/235 .610/.620 on a 115 LSA, Kenne bell BAP, magnacharger TVS 2300 w/ rotofab cai, Tuned by 21st Centurty Muscle Cars

Murk...or be Murked! Protect Your Chest!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going long-shot with Chuck. I have a feeling his car is going to finally get finished up, he won't be able to stand waiting to run it, and he's gonna go out on a cool weather day and nail it.
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sky will be pulling up there quickly. He's got a few things to work out though
    Performance mods: Roto-Fab CAI, Rick Crawford Ported Intake Manifold, Rick Crawford head work Can, Formato Ported Throttle Body, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's, Solo catted Mach Balance exhaust, Circle D 258MM 2800 Stall, 226/230 .598/.608 113+1 cam, BMR complete bushing kit, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders caster, camber & toe adjustment kits, BMR Sway Bars, BMR Sway Bar End Links, Camaro Brembo's w/custom powder coating. 11.90@116.58 1.78 60' on 20" All Season Tires

Post Thanks / Like

Even though I didn't even vote for myself I hope y'all keep choosing others. It will make it that much sweeter if I am the first. Heck might even give me motivation to be stupid fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Linnett View Post
    Even though I didn't even vote for myself I hope y'all keep choosing others. It will make it that much sweeter if I am the first. Heck might even give me motivation to be stupid fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your already stupid fast Once we hit our goals, it's never enough and new goals are set and aimed for. You guys inspire us!
    Performance mods: Roto-Fab CAI, Rick Crawford Ported Intake Manifold, Rick Crawford head work Can, Formato Ported Throttle Body, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's, Solo catted Mach Balance exhaust, Circle D 258MM 2800 Stall, 226/230 .598/.608 113+1 cam, BMR complete bushing kit, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders caster, camber & toe adjustment kits, BMR Sway Bars, BMR Sway Bar End Links, Camaro Brembo's w/custom powder coating. 11.90@116.58 1.78 60' on 20" All Season Tires