Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HSV Triple Gauge Pods

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GXP25 View Post
    Links are dead.

EDIT: Links seem to be working.
    Links fixed. Dropbox got rid of public folders so it screwed everything up.
    Todd

2009.5 G8 GXP, M6, Liquid Red, Sunroof #1769

Show: CTS-V Wheels, HSV Sliding Console, HSV Triple Gauge Pod with Front Smokers Pack
    Go: TVS2300, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids with HFCs, Corsa Cat Back, RotoFab CAI, Livernois Tune, McLeod RXT Twin Disc, gForce 750HP Axles
    528 RWHP 498 RWTQ
    11.69 @ 123.25 (1.94 60' Spinning)

Post Thanks / Like

Those with the Aeroforce gauge, does it display A/FR and fuel pressure for our cars? Trying to decide what all I need in the way of gauges. Going LSA so I want Boost, FP, AFR and trans temp for sure... I have the Atari panel already so going for a pillar pod and need to decide on 2 or 3. Wish I could change the Atari from engine oil temp to trans but oh well.

thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jstclair View Post
    Those with the Aeroforce gauge, does it display A/FR and fuel pressure for our cars? Trying to decide what all I need in the way of gauges. Going LSA so I want Boost, FP, AFR and trans temp for sure... I have the Atari panel already so going for a pillar pod and need to decide on 2 or 3. Wish I could change the Atari from engine oil temp to trans but oh well.

thanks!
    The car doesn't have afr,boost capabilities but aeroforce sells modules you can add.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    The car doesn't have afr,boost capabilities but aeroforce sells modules you can add.
    OK, that answers the question. Since I have the HpTuner and adding a wideband logger I will look at my options. Probably just get 3 standalone gauges for what I want to track. What about fuel pressure? If the G8 provides that and trans temp from the ECM I might can justify the AF gauge...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jstclair View Post
    OK, that answers the question. Since I have the HpTuner and adding a wideband logger I will look at my options. Probably just get 3 standalone gauges for what I want to track. What about fuel pressure? If the G8 provides that and trans temp from the ECM I might can justify the AF gauge...
    There's no fuel pressure sensor in these, youl have to tap the fuel rail/line and add a gauge. With EFILive you can enable EGR, tap the EGR pin at the ECU, and send a 0-5v signal to datalog a sensor output. You can also tap the AC Pressure sensor temporarily for logging a sensor via the OBDII port.

Post Thanks / Like

K, gives me food for thought. Either way looks like I need a 3 pod panel. Worse case I can monitor trans temp in the engineering mode.

Post Thanks / Like

Aeroforce can monitor trans temp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    Aeroforce can monitor trans temp.
    Yep, but I am looking for boost, trans temp, afr, fuel pressure... looks like I have to add some other inputs to the AF gauge to do so..... out of the 3 the trans temp is the lesser of my concerns 99% of the time.

Post Thanks / Like

It will do boost and trans temp out of the box. Add a wideband for AFR. Not sure about fuel pressure.
    http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    It will do boost and trans temp out of the box. Add a wideband for AFR. Not sure about fuel pressure.
    http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html
    The gauge will do boost but the car won't.

They have a module that you can add.