Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi Rollcall

Post Thanks / Like

good deal i'm about a hour and a half from jackson and 2 hours from hattiesburg however i ass through hattiesburg every 2 weeks at min.
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Post Thanks / Like

Clinton, MS here... Just west of Jackson... 09 Stryker Blue G8 GT (the wifes daily) and a medium blue metallic 99 camaro as the play toy...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B8SMAN View Post
    Clinton, MS here... Just west of Jackson... 09 Stryker Blue G8 GT (the wifes daily) and a medium blue metallic 99 camaro as the play toy...
    heck i was in clinton lets see 10 days ago my son had a doc appt. Hey Lena is opening back up in feb 2012 just outside of carthage very nice 1/4 mile track
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Post Thanks / Like

Jackson MS here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newman1313 View Post
    Jackson MS here
    You should make a intro thread. What kinda G8 you got? I met a guy with a SBM in Clinton.
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Post Thanks / Like

i will. Ive trolled the boards since the beginning of the year. MGM M6 GXP. there is a red m6 gxp a few miles from me ive gotten a chance to talk to but his is a garage queen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newman1313 View Post
    i will. Ive trolled the boards since the beginning of the year. MGM M6 GXP. there is a red m6 gxp a few miles from me ive gotten a chance to talk to but his is a garage queen.
    Not me I gotta drive mine lol well seems we need to have a G8 meet and eat and then ride out to the track. there is a Black GT i just did a DOD Delete to from not far from me. Carthage would be about half way point and a few miles from the track just don't know were we would eat LOL we would have to settle for taco bell or KFC if we met there lol other option is hooters in jackson meet then go to Byram track. I will be at Lena October 6th if you want to ride out and watch some races.
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Post Thanks / Like

Id like to get out and see the track. I work in byram and have a lot of people that talk about the track. Never been. ive got a set of extra rims with winter tires that came with the car when i bought it up in Milwaukee that im trying to get rid of. If I can move them ill looking for exhaust upgrade then tune. Just not sure where to look for the tuning side of things. I did buy a jl 10" off of a guy that turns out to have a dyno in his shop in south jackson. So far all my mods have been for my audio taste.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a set of Kooks 1 7/8 headers i had on my last G8 i will sell ya for cheap i cut them so i didn't have to buy that crazy expensive mid pipe. I also got a dynomax X muffler.
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Post Thanks / Like

Pearl - Jackson