Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IA member?

Post Thanks / Like

I see a crap ton of G8's here in the QCA but none of them are gear heads...

I see a red GT EVERYDAY going the other way on the highway. It's a woman driving.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't live in Iowa but I live right across the river from it.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually don't make it down this far on this board. But I have been lurking around here since the board was created.

Anyways, I have a Liquid Red 08 GT w/ aftermarket wheels and some other goodies. Went to a couple of car shows this summer to show off a bit too! Surprised that I haven't seen you around 4gasem, since I drive all over the Bettendorf-Davenport area for work (Qwest van).
    Last edited by Tommy G; 09-07-2009 at 08:48 AM.

2012 G8 GONE Bracket Champ!

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT-VMS stage 1.5 cam & Pat G tune, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs w/cats to Corsa catback, VCM intake. 427RWHP, 401RWTQ
    Eibach springs, FE3, BMR Sways, links & toe rods
    Audison Bit-One, JL Audio-500/5, 500/1, ZR800, 10w3v3(x2), Boston Z6, JHP Triple gauges
    TSW Indy 500 staggered w/Nitto Invo (285 rear), GXP diffuser, Roto-Fab engine covers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy G View Post
    I usually don't make it down this far on this board. But I have been lurking around here since the board was created.

Anyways, I have a Liquid Red 08 GT w/ aftermarket wheels and some other goodies. Went to a couple of car shows this summer to show off a bit too! Surprised that I haven't seen you around 4gasem, since I drive all over the Bettendorf-Davenport area for work (Qwest van).
    No shit! What color is yours Tommy?

I see a lot of black ones as well as some slate blue and red ones.

None of them had A/M wheels though.

Chris

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Liquid Red. I assume you were speed reading. lol

Have some pics in the wheels section: http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=5985

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT-VMS stage 1.5 cam & Pat G tune, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs w/cats to Corsa catback, VCM intake. 427RWHP, 401RWTQ
    Audison Bit-One, JL Audio-500/5, 500/1, ZR800, 10w3v3(x2), Boston Z6, JHP Triple gauges
    TSW Indy 500 staggered w/Nitto Invo (285 rear), GXP diffuser, Roto-Fab engine covers

Post Thanks / Like

4Gasem. Look in his pic on his profile for color.

What color is yours 4Gasem? I'm occasionally in Sioux Center.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry I couldn't help myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, i'm in Monmouth 35 miles south of QCs. Anyone going to the carshow at Hooters in Davenport on Sunday? 11am to 6pm, i will be there by noon. BTW mines orange.
    08 IOM GT 20x8.5 20x10 Breytons GTS, 1 7/8 Kooks, 3'' custom exhaust with side exit and cutouts all ceramic coated. 3600 Yank, 3.90 gears. Pedders XAs and bushings, custom rear lower control arms, full length frame connectors, bottom painted hot rod black with IOM suspension. 125 wet plate nitrous, 175 direct port with dedicated fuel system, FAST LSX intake, Meziere electric water pump. All lines converted to Hard SS or black braided. Vararam, remote oil filter, billet valve and coil covers, aluminum and carbon fiber engine panels custom stereo with eclipse amps and 12'' sub in custom box, billet alum/carbon fiber/plexiglass trunk floor. GTS fenders, Evolution nose and hood with custom scoop
    Started but not done: custom paint, custom interior with 4 GTS style seats.
    Not the fastest but close enough for Rock and Roll.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wagon540 View Post
    Hey guys, i'm in Monmouth 35 miles south of QCs. Anyone going to the carshow at Hooters in Davenport on Sunday? 11am to 6pm, i will be there by noon. BTW mines orange.
    I would love to check out your car! I can swing by early, like 11-1130. Gotta be at Fargo in Moline to watch week 1 of the NFL. hmmmm Tempting, my team doesnt play till later. I might make a quick pass thru.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigtreepu View Post
    4Gasem. Look in his pic on his profile for color.

What color is yours 4Gasem? I'm occasionally in Sioux Center.

LOL I added the pic after he posted. silly

But I did say what color it was in my original post. Hence the speed reading comment. Just messin'