Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AUS2USA Power Tour

Post Thanks / Like

what i would give to own a maloo r8. wish they made them here in the states. i bet importing one would be a PITA
    2008 Velocity Yellow Z06.

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS View Post
    Man, that red with black wheels looks really sweet.
    The front on the red Maloo looks weird to me with the driving and foglight area not blacked out & gloss black used on the lower air duct.

eg of the usual look.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

i love the look of the maloo. whats the horsepower on that suopercharger? 550 ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffA View Post
    Good link of vids Paul,
    Good to see he let them off...

there not registered in US so he probably said fuck it

2008 White Hot G8 GT

(new)499RWHP/474RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    (old)451RWHP / 498RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    1/4=11.400@118.7 17" Drag Radials, stall, cam 1.77 60'
    1/4=12.004@120.6 17" Drag Radials 2.03 60'
    1/4=12.270 @118.3 on 18" All Seasons 2.08 60'
    SLOWHAWK Tuned

If you can't say anything intelligent, say something loud and stupid
    My Garage

Post Thanks / Like

I saw the Maloos on the Power Tour today, man those things are cool. Saw Ray and about 7 other G8s i think, 2 IOMs 2 whites 1 black and 2 strykers. A million new Camaros including 2 with the 69 style front end and a red one done like a Firebird front and back.
    We actually saw more Orange Camaros than total G8s. Also hundreds of other really nice cars. A good day, the only thing better would be to be driving instead of spectating.

Kim.
    08 IOM GT 20x8.5 20x10 Breytons GTS, 1 7/8 Kooks, 3'' custom exhaust with side exit and cutouts all ceramic coated. 3600 Yank, 3.90 gears. Pedders XAs and bushings, custom rear lower control arms, full length frame connectors, bottom painted hot rod black with IOM suspension. 125 wet plate nitrous, 175 direct port with dedicated fuel system, FAST LSX intake, Meziere electric water pump. All lines converted to Hard SS or black braided. Vararam, remote oil filter, billet valve and coil covers, aluminum and carbon fiber engine panels custom stereo with eclipse amps and 12'' sub in custom box, billet alum/carbon fiber/plexiglass trunk floor. GTS fenders, Evolution nose and hood with custom scoop
    Started but not done: custom paint, custom interior with 4 GTS style seats.
    Not the fastest but close enough for Rock and Roll.

Post Thanks / Like

Kim, sorry I missed you. I was trying to get my number to you so I could stop and chat a bit.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Charlie PMd me your # but i didn't get it til after i got home. I was the guy in a red Car Craft shirt and tan shorts that yelled at you from the Chevy dealership as you left Macomb. Nice car BTW. The Maloos were 20 minutes behind you. Enjoy the rest of the tour.
    Oh i was reminded that Goodguys Indy is next weekend, me and girlfriend Judi will probably come down on Saturday. If you or anyone else on here is going let me know.

Kim.
    08 IOM GT 20x8.5 20x10 Breytons GTS, 1 7/8 Kooks, 3'' custom exhaust with side exit and cutouts all ceramic coated. 3600 Yank, 3.90 gears. Pedders XAs and bushings, custom rear lower control arms, full length frame connectors, bottom painted hot rod black with IOM suspension. 125 wet plate nitrous, 175 direct port with dedicated fuel system, FAST LSX intake, Meziere electric water pump. All lines converted to Hard SS or black braided. Vararam, remote oil filter, billet valve and coil covers, aluminum and carbon fiber engine panels custom stereo with eclipse amps and 12'' sub in custom box, billet alum/carbon fiber/plexiglass trunk floor. GTS fenders, Evolution nose and hood with custom scoop
    Started but not done: custom paint, custom interior with 4 GTS style seats.
    Not the fastest but close enough for Rock and Roll.

Post Thanks / Like

Love those ute's and oh, what a harmonious whine. Great rides guys. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
    09 G8 GXP Panther Black is UNDER THE KNIFE!

Post Thanks / Like

those maloo's were awesome!! If they are coming to a city by you go see them. I did meet the guys,they were really cool. It was a little disapointing that the hpt did not show them a little love,the cars were in a corner of a parking lot (cark park) way off the main area. I got there around 11:30 and they were just starting to arrive I left at 5:45 and cars were still pulling in to this stop. I am going to do the Power Tour next year!!!
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back