Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 240 of 244 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2439

Thread: The official GRRRR8 useless post thread. ***NSFW****Part II

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Still here sometimes

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Considering our cars are now 9 or ten years old, the fact that ANY of us are still here is impressive, given the fact that most keep a car for maybe 4 years? I still visit here every day, I just don't post a lot. Like many others in the rust belt, I too have the car put away for the winter. And it has been way too cold to bolt on the Brembo's I bought last year. I have big plans for the G8 in 2018 though!
    2009.1 G8 GT MSM, Sport & Premium
    Creature Comfort:
    19" spare & Pace jack kit, autodim mirror, visor light mod, pass seat slider fix, subwoofer mod, Homelink visor (by Snakey),
    XM & OnStar out/CoStar BLUESTAR in

Show:
    debadged except GM chicklets, custom GXP front fascia, GXP rear diffuser, Holden Center Caps

Go/Whoa:
    VMS ECM/TCM tune, Vararam, HSRK, ARH 1-3/4" LTH, HFCs into stock mufflers, Mobil 1, Pedders Street 1 kit, front Brembo's, PPV struts & shocks

[U] Stuff waiting patiently for installation [U]
    LSA Supercharger (base), Rear PPV shocks, Rear Brembo's, Russell rear brake lines, Staggered Camaro 20's with Holden centers, Morimoto HID's, wireless Aux input for tunes off of the cell phone.

PB: 13.468 @104.4 tune & Vararam

Post Thanks / Like

I've had brembos for the back for 5 years.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 52WASP View Post
    Considering our cars are now 9 or ten years old, the fact that ANY of us are still here is impressive, given the fact that most keep a car for maybe 4 years? I still visit here every day, I just don't post a lot. Like many others in the rust belt, I too have the car put away for the winter. And it has been way too cold to bolt on the Brembo's I bought last year. I have big plans for the G8 in 2018 though!
    Second that! I've got a new steering wheel to swap, and even with the garage heat, it's just too damn cold.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    I've had brembos for the back for 5 years.
    Yep I have Pedders coilovers, updated AC bracket, BMR bushings and I'm probably forgetting something else all been sitting for a couple years. Come spring I'll have to get off my lazy ass and get some shit done.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still here to check out the forum and bump my winter wheels and tires for sale post (shameless plug). Had a few people interested and after I gave them the requested information, crickets. I'd hate to scrap them but at this point that may be what ends up happening.

Haven't had a lot done to mine in a while since I've been focusing on house stuff. This is the first winter the G8 has been in a garage and it's amazing. Hopefully in the next few years the better half and I can land a place with a minimum of a two car garage. I have parts on the shelf to install such as a steering wheel, Holden air bag, G8 Designs stereo kit and the amazing 5 gauge pod from the man, the myth, the legend, Crazy Paul. Need to order the gauges and that will be the last of the parts until the sound deadener goes in before all of those above goodies go in.

Hope all is well with everyone!
    - Matt

Post Thanks / Like

I've been here since week one. I don't post too often but I check the forum several times a week. I had my car out of the garage yesterday because I need the lift to do an oil change on the daily. So, while it was out I took it for a spin around the block. Drag radials do not like temps below 40*.
    John
    2009 Stryker Blue Metalic GT Bolt-on G8 Record holder: 11.828 @ 114.61 with a 1.603 60'
    1993 Pontiac Formula FIREHAWK 385ci., M6, Strange S60.
    1968 Firebird Formula Convertible *Restomod project*

Post Thanks / Like

Default The official GRRRR8 useless post thread. ***NSFW****Part II

I have a few boxes of parts for a while now myself. There always seems to be one more part to buy. You know the ,while it is apart do this as well.
    Last edited by travis gore; 03-17-2018 at 11:04 AM.
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Spring is coming.....maybe.....

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody heard from Curtis after his career change? Miss him not being around.