Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1241 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2417411141119112311239124012411242124312511291 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,410 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    Pure gas in anything makes it run so much better and gas mileage increases right away fuck this corn crap in our gas damn government thinking they know what is best and to reduce global warming what a scam that is people.

Id rather have it warm than cold
    If I could hit the like button I would.

This ethanol is killing everything. Fuel systems, carbs, MPG is reduced. Its all BS!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed 100%.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    If I could hit the like button I would.

This ethanol is killing everything. Fuel systems, carbs, MPG is reduced. Its all BS!
    why dont the like buttons work anymore
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    why dont the like buttons work anymore
    Like, thanks, none of them work. I can't even edit signature lol.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that the fuel pump is fixed I have started working on getting the cover I bought years ago on. My fuel pump hole was larger due to difficulties running the hose originally. Yesterday I cut a template out of cardboard and then cut a piece of sheet metal off of it. Tonight I finished deburring it and epoxied it in place. Tomorrow I can install the ring.

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Now that the fuel pump is fixed I have started working on getting the cover I bought years ago on. My fuel pump hole was larger due to difficulties running the hose originally. Yesterday I cut a template out of cardboard and then cut a piece of sheet metal off of it. Tonight I finished deburring it and epoxied it in place. Tomorrow I can install the ring.
    If it's the one Andrew made, you're gonna love it.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

So much for that epoxy. My mending plate popped right up. Also, the hole I made before the cover was available is just too large. Not enough meat to drill holes that will hold the rivnuts. Looks like I will have a flatfoot cover up for sale. I ordered a pie tin that will hopefully be the correct size.

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Did you use structural epoxy? I thought that stuff would hold anything!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    So much for that epoxy. My mending plate popped right up. Also, the hole I made before the cover was available is just too large. Not enough meat to drill holes that will hold the rivnuts. Looks like I will have a flatfoot cover up for sale. I ordered a pie tin that will hopefully be the correct size.
    What epoxy did you use? I bought the 3m panel bonding epoxy and it's incredible. I have some left over and the dispenser as well. Want to give it a try?? Make another mending plate and use the flatfoot cover, you'll be happier I think.
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Iv'e used the 3M structural stuff. You'll tear the metal before it gives.
    Whatever you do, don't part with the flatfoot cover!