Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1240 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2407401140119012301238123912401241124212501290 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really looking hard at the new Durango SRT as my next daily.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    I agree.. the humidity is finally gone!!! I hate winter but I love fall.

I laughed out loud when you stated you were going to try and put 500 miles on THIS YEAR! ..Glad to see you got her out on the road.
    Yeah the humidity can be a bugger for sure, especially when working outside in it for a majority of the day.

Since the wife and I moved into our place together the deal has been if I keep her TBSS clean the G8 can have the garage. DEAL! Now it only comes out during the nice days and we seem to have a fair bit of them lined up. Going to check the catch can and other than topping it off with fuel and giving it one last cleaning, that's all she wrote before it's tucked away for winter.
    - Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matts88yj View Post
    Enjoying the nice weather, windows down so I can hear that exhaust purr right along. Going to see if I put 500 miles on it this year or not. Also filled up with pure gas and I gotta say, it runs smoother, sounds and feels better overall.
    I'll be lucky to get 500 between last year and this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Since this website needs more posts.... I'm gonna go against the grain. Today, exactly 9 months of ownership I hit 3,000 miles in my Scat Pack.
    LOL!!! Sounds like when I purchased my G8 ..3500 the first year I had it ..4500 the second year and about 4k on average since.

My next one will most likely be the Charge considering after this year the Charger will be the last 4 door V8 offered.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftless View Post
    I'll be lucky to get 500 between last year and this year.
    Damn!!!

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Unavowed;619069]I'm really looking hard at the new Durango SRT as my next daily.[/QUOTE

Someone around my town has a new one who keeps trying to fk with me with my G8.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure it's an SRT? They just hit dealer lots this week. And a stock Durango SRT (12.9) is faster than a stock G8 GT (13.??).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    Sure it's an SRT? They just hit dealer lots this week. And a stock Durango SRT (12.9) is faster than a stock G8 GT (13.??).

You're correct . I seen it again today young girl driving it .. Its a white Durango RT

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted wife to get new Durango R/T in b5 blue, but she really didn't want a V8 3 row SUV to carry around 1 kid lol. She loved it but it was too much. We just bought a 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude. If I had all the money in the world I would definitely have a Durango SRT.

See my Scat Pack is my daily driver too, last year I moved 3 miles from my job so I barely put any miles on it. I love the car though, and to me it's the perfect upgrade from the G8. I loved my Mustangs but I always missed that 4 door V8.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

Pure gas in anything makes it run so much better and gas mileage increases right away fuck this corn crap in our gas damn government thinking they know what is best and to reduce global warming what a scam that is people.

Id rather have it warm than cold
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here